Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Carnival of Chaos -=- WIP -=- Part 3

I've been making progress with the CoC warband. Most characters are modeled up. I've also glued rare-earth magnets into their bases, so I can try out a new method of transport.

Here the Tainted One and a Brethren are finished.


2 more Brethren and the last of them. Guy to the right I cut off his head and replaced with another head, also modeling in a clown type hat. The CoC set brethren are all very similar, and do share the same bodies. So I had to change him up, so I didn't have clones running around.


What's better then another Nurgling? Nurgling wielding fire! I converted his club into a torch.


The carnival master got more work than the rest. His sword is a plastic orc hand with a sword bit that I had laying around. The spear is an orc sword blade on a thick paper clip that drops through a plastic club hand. I have sense wrapped the spear's shaft with green stuff to add thickness. The base was carved up coffee stir sticks to look like wood planking.


Parts to go for the Plague Cart. Wheels are from the Skaven Warp Lightning Cannon. Big thanks to CB for the horses! Couldn't have a cart without something to pull it. From the beginning I've been brainstorming on how to build the cart. I saw it as the center piece of my warband. I've done my google-fu for plenty of reference materials, and I have some big plans for it. With the movie The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus offering the best ideas. It will only be a matter of execution.

1 comment:

CB said...

Awesome work! Looking good man.