Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

OP4 Minature Exchange, Update, and New Years Event.

Hey everybody A^2 here with your monthly club update! There are a few things on the menu for this update so bare with me, it might get a touch long!

First things first! For those of you that haven't made it to a club night lately or who i haven't talked to personally we're going to be having a new years type gamin event over at CB's on the 2nd (and maybe on the night of the 1st but we're not sure yet.) Games being played will be Mordhiem, Hordes/warmachine, Fantasy, and perhaps necromunda, not to mention some rad board games. Everyone is welcome, make sure you bring your figs and lets bring in the new year in true gamer style!

lately we've been meeting up at CB's house to partake in our weekly, most of the time we get things started around 87, and as always it's an open invitation, just toss me an email if you need directions or nights!

Our Local gaming store (Outer Planes) has recently really stepped it up! They are ordering fantasy stuff and 40k stuff. I've even seen some new Warmachine stuff! All that being said there is a new fantasy league that is they are setting up. I've volunteered my services to help organize said league. They are starting off relatively small (1500 points) and anyone interested in hearing further in this should either talk to Joe at OP or email directly.

There is also a league that CB and I are thinking about joining that takes place in Ukiah (of all places) once Saturday of the month. This game is a little bit bigger, around 3k points, but the people that are involved are mostly friends to OP and Powers of the North Members (i.e. Greg and Casey).

This brings me to the next topic, Powers of the North 40k monthly event is at an end after 3 years. While said, it also presents our club a unique opportunity to run some cool events out at the vets. Any interest in this? I know for sure Chris and I will be doing some fantasy down there.

At the beginning of the new year I am going to be ordering my club shirt as CB and I will be putting in an appearance at gamescape North to Demo Wyrd miniatures Malifaux game, and I want to show off my pride in my group! Anyone interested in putting in an order as well should give me a call or send me an email, and anyone interested in coming with CB and I to Gamescape for the demo should do the same to find out about dates and driving arrangements!

Lastly, I was wondering if there was any interest in doing a club miniature exchange? We could do either a painted or unpainted custom miniature exchange that would prvide us some fun. If there is any interest in doing something like this I can write out some more specific details.

Well is you've actually read all the stuff up there many thanks, and I hope to see each and everyone of you guys on the Second of January for some fun times!

Many thanks brothers, and my wishes for a fantastic new year!

Sargent at Arms,

Anthony

2 comments:

CB said...

Sounds cool man, thanks for the updates.

Hire php developer said...

hello,
it really good post, with lots of updated information .
keep sharing with us.